Sign up by April 1st & save 10%!
What’s new for 2018?
Specialty Options – Tennis, Soccer, Arts & Crafts, or Basketball
We added the ability to choose a specialty option during each week of camp, to make camp more flexible to your child’s interests. If your camper has a strong interest in one of these activities, they can spend extra time focused on building their skills in their chosen specialty.
New Referral Program – Get a FREE Week of Camp!
With our new Camp TSR Referral Program, you can get a free week of camp by referring four new campers who register for a week of camp with you. Restrictions apply.
What makes us so special?
- Our amazing indoor & outdoor facilities provide a large variety of camp activities and help us to ensure that your child will be safe and happy all summer, whether rain or shine!
- Our qualified staff is specially selected and well-trained. We do this to provide you with the peace of mind that your child will receive the care and attention they deserve at Camp TSR.
- Our camp structure and add-on options are flexible to create the convenience that every parent needs. Our options include things like early drop off, late pick up, half day, and full day.
- Our method at TSR is a level-based approach, taking both age and skill into account. That helps us make sure every child is comfortable during camp and has a positive experience.
- Our convenient location makes drop offs and pick ups a breeze. You can find us right off Exit 41 of the Taconic State Parkway, in Hopewell Junction.